Did you go to Prom?

Did you go to your High School Prom? What was your experience like?

tanya777

Asked by tanya777 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, and I went... ALONE!!! ::GASP:: It was really fun, and I actually still have the picture!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nah I was a rebel prom was not my scene LOL I kinda wish now that I had gone but ehh I dance with my hubby in the kitchen to make up for it :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 4:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No I didn't. I had just been fired from my job and I didn't have the money to go.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I didn't go. Teens of that age are mean and I was a nerd and a bookworm.
    jamesmommy512

Answer by jamesmommy512 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes and it was great. We had a lot of fun.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I went to my jr prom (it's a combined prom for jr/sr., I only went when I was a jr). I thought the food was horrible, that it would have been money better spent decorating our school gymnasium, etc. Nobody really danced there, it was probably the worse dance we had that year, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nope. It didn't interest me.  I went to school with 2000 girls.  I didn't know any guys and I felt prom was for couples not blind dates.  My friends offered to hook me up with some random guy they knew that we would then ditch to have fun together.  I would still have to pay the $150 to get in plus the cost of a dress, etc. 

My friends said it was boring anyway and they all ditched their dates, left the prom early and went for a carriage ride around town (it was held at a swanky hotel downtown).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2010