Did you play any sports growing up?

Did you play any sports or were you in any after school activities growing up?

tanya777

Asked by tanya777 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i was in a small school (250 kids from k-12), so there werent many options..in elementary i played soccer, hockey, basketball, track/field and volleyball..in highschool the only option was volleyball..which was perfect, cuz volleyball was my passion!!! i looove it, i started in grade 6, i played power positin, by the time i was in grade 8, i was playing at senior level in their games and everything, but as a middle, in grade 9 i had univesity scouts watching me..it was crazy cuz although i was only in grade 9, i was the best player on the team!! and our school was AMAZING at volleyball..we won tournaments and were the provinical champions many years in a row (im from canada, thats why it was provincial) but ya, i love it, i was in the school gym every morning, playing and practicing at 6-8am, and then real practice after school from 330-5...volleyball was my life! i have so many medals/trophies/memories!! i miss it so much :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Softball.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No but my kids absolutely love being so involved in the rec center
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I did absolutely nothing in school. No band, chorus, clubs, sports, etc. But I'm gonna make sure my kids experience all of that though.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 4:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I played basketball for a very short time. I had to quit due to their being no busing for after school actitives. My parents worked so there was no one to drive me home.
    Jillysmom

Answer by Jillysmom at 4:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I did! Believe it or not I was on the JV basketball team! lol!
    LancesMom

Answer by LancesMom at 8:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2010