Is there a movie that really made you cry?

I have two. There is a movie called "to Jillian on her 37th birthday" that I balwed over. It's actually a really great movie and I highly recommend it. Has anyone seen it?

And mostly, when I was pregnant, I stupidly saw "Marley and Me" in the movie theater. OMG, I bawled my eyes out, lol!! Even my husband was crying and he NEVER cries. Thank God, I had a huge sweatshirt on with a hood and had the hood wrapped around my face the entire time. I hardly ever cry over movies, but it was ridiculous. I was close to crying out loud when they put him to sleep and he said "We always told you that you were a bad dog, but you were a GOOD dog". I thought of my own dog and could hardly breathe, lol. I just said to my husband, "let's watch Marley and Me" tonight, and he says, "No, I don't like it", lol. He says it's too sad. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh my god, this is gonna sound soooo lame..lol..i cried at the end of the hannah montana movie, when she sang the song "the climb" its just made total sense for her in that movie..lol, ya i wont get into it..but it made me cry, but it was a happy cry..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Beaches and Steel Magnolia. I dont care how many times I see Steel Magnolia. When Chelby dies you would think I was at the funeral for real. I am in pieces. Its a sad situation with me and movies.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Oh yeah. There are several. The first one that comes to mind is "In Pursuit of Happyness" starring Will Smith, and the other is "Terms of Endearment" starring Deborah Winger.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• "Beaches" with Bette Midler (sp?)....total chick movie-rent it if you have never seen it but get ready with an entire box of tissues!!!!!
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Seabiscuit
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Years ago I went to the movies and saw Dead Man Walking with Sean Penn. I bawled like a baby.
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 4:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• P.S I love you made me cry like a baby !
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 4:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• "Life Is Beautiful" is a tearjerker and a GREAT movie!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I cried as a kid the first time I saw The Lion King and have every time since! I hate the part where Simba's dad falls and I still cry every time I see it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• P.S I love you made me cry like a baby !"

Have you ever read the book? Omg, it was like 100 times sadder than the movie, lol. I cried over that book quite a bit, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010