Bethenny Frankel

Anyone else watch Bravo's reality shows .... especially the new one about Bethenny getting married and having a baby? Well I liked the show, thought she was funny and then the other day she was on some talk show talking about how she lost all of her baby weight in 2 days or something ridiculous like that. Well it would have been ok if she left it like that, but then she had to add, that the only reason women don't lose all the weight afterwards was because they were lazy and ate bad while pregnant. Anyone else find that claim hilarous? Or are their women out there that agree with her?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's a bunch of crap! i just love it when women in the spotlight make ignorant, stupid, blanket statements like this. There are lots of reasons weight is hard to drop after delivery. And none of the mommas i know had the energy, desire or the luxury of devoting lots of time to themselves seeing as how they have a new BABY to love and bond with and take care of.
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 5:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• chalk it up to postpartum psychosis...lol.
    But seriously, she was in great shape before and during which helped a ton. I know a girl at work that was also very think before and during her pregnancy and she didn't even look like she had a baby one month after....
    It was insensitive of her to say that but Bethenny always says what's on her mind-that's part of why I like her so much
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't care what that biotch thinks about me and my eating habits during pregnancy. It took me a year to get the weight off. LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nope, I disagree. I ate healthy and still gained 50 lbs! I luckily lost 43 of it within 3 weeks, but I still have the last 7 9 months later, lol. I am NOT lazy, but it just won't come off!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think that since that's how it worked out for her, she figures that's how it should work out for everyone. But that's not reality. I like her, too, I like her personality, she's funny. I didn't see that interview, but from what you said, she was talking out her ass.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2010