Im craving a soda, would this work??

I have a really bad craving for a soda, but no soda in the house. I do however have kool aid mix and pierrer water. IF i made the kool aid with it, would it taste ok? anyone ever try it lol

Trotterswife

Asked by Trotterswife at 4:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We have made lemonade with seltzer water and that's good. I think it may work.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I use it to make my lemonade too, but was just worried that the kool aid would leave a funny taste lol.
    Trotterswife

Comment by Trotterswife (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I doesn't seem like it would...what flavor do you have? I would be more worried about how you mixed it perrier is only slightly fizzy so to much stirring and you may loose it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have black cherry, fruit punch, grape, and the blue ice. Yea I think its more the carbination of soda im craving than the soda itself, but i cant drink perrier straight, i would gag lol.
    Trotterswife

Comment by Trotterswife (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I tried it! I only made a glass, didnt want to make a quart and toss it. Its actually not that bad lol. When i added the powder it got really fizzy. Not something i would do all the time but it solved my craving for the time being :-)
    Trotterswife

Comment by Trotterswife (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010