Where did you go on your honeymoon?!

Who decision was it? How long did you go for? Beyond the "honeymooning" part (LOL) did you enjoy your time together, did you get along? And would you recommend others going there?

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 4:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We got married in Maui and stayed there for our honeymoon. It was gorgeous and I would recommend it to anybody! It was both of our decisions and there is no way anybody could not get along in Hawaii...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• OOoooo many many moons ago we went to Myrtle Beach in either North or South Carolina. Can't remember which it is now! :)
    MaryBethBest

Answer by MaryBethBest at 4:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We went to Whistler, it was the off season in the Fall. It was beautiful there, and hardly anyone there! We did a lot of hiking, roller blading and shopping (as well as other things too!) and it was a great time. I would recommend going there in the Fall very much, unless you really want the winter time crowds!
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 4:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We didn't have a honeymoon =( Yet! I don't know where I want to go yet. Maybe on a cruise.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 4:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Poconos, one of the resorts
    Jillysmom

Answer by Jillysmom at 4:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• really? You haven't had enough today? :p

We went camping to the Grand Tetons, it was beautiful! We had a wonderful time, we got pregnant :D

When we got home my MIL decided that it wasn't acceptable to go camping for a honeymoon, so she took us on a trip to England for a week. It was nice, but dh's whole family was there...14 people in all. And my MIL gave us the room with two single beds... ugh!
    I much preferred our PRIVATE camping honeymoon.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• no where. We were married over Thanksgiving break ( we were both in College)we just hung out at home with my sister and his family. And of course our son , who was 7 months at the time. =)
    Maybe some day we will go on a honeymoon. I want to go to Mexico or Cuba and he wants to go on a whale watching cruise in Alaska. lol
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We got married in Pascagoula, MS. and just crossed the bridge over to Biloxi, MS. because we only had one night for our honeymoon. It was trerrible and my in laws happened to follow us and stay in the same hotel and they got our room number and were calling our room all night long. When people talk about the honeymoon from hell I'm pretty sure that night can be held up as the perfect example.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 4:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nowhere. :( My DH had just started a new job, and he wasn't able to get adequate time off. We spent our wedding night at a hotel and went to the pool and played putt putt and whatnot the next day. We had a great time just being with one another.

We WERE planning a cruise for our 5th anniversary, but seeing as we'll have a newborn on that anniversary, it's being pushed back.

On, and Myrtle Beach is in SC.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We went to a bed & breakfast in S.C.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 4:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010