How do you keep your 15mth old diaper on when she doesnt want to wear it?

She hates diapers and yet she will not set on the potty chair!! AAAHHHH keep ur diaper on baby girl!! LOL

mom2wy

Asked by mom2wy at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• have you tried pull ups
    Jillysmom

Answer by Jillysmom at 4:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have a 15 month old son, he is the same way. The only way I have found to keep them on him is to put him in shorts/pants he can't get off...lol Sorry I can't be of more help...But I definitely want to see what other people say.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Duct tape!!! (On the diaper, not the child LOL)
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 4:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• LOL Thanks luvmycutebaby! I would hope whoever uses duct tape wouldnt use it on there child!

I am gonna try pull ups cause she likes to wear her training pants till she pees in them. We have tried the clothe diapers cause of her sensitive skin and use them around the house cause they are just the ones from walmart. So they arent very absorbent!

As for the pants she is good at getting to her diaper through her clothes and has learned to pull the waste of her shorts and skirts down to take them off to!!
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Onsies
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My daughter is 21 months and I'm having the same problem. I'm also trying pull ups and she still tries to pull those off. I have to have pants/shorts on or I'll end up with a naked baby ;p Good luck!
    1happym0m

Answer by 1happym0m at 11:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Put the diaper on backwards. With the straps on back. I did this with both my boys when they started taking off there diaper and it worked. I only did it for a couple of days but once I did that they stopped doing it.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• The only way to prevent it is for her to wear onesies or overalls where she can't get to the diaper. It's just a phase that she willl get through
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010