What is the most disturbing thing you've ever seen? Warning, this is graphic!

I guess I'm in a weird mood today, because I keep thinking about weird/sad/bad memories. why I feel the need to share, I have no idea.

The worst was when I was about 6 years old. We walked outside of a Kmart and all of a sudden a woman started screaming. We looked over...and OMG, it turns my stomach 21 years later...her child ahd fallen underneath one of those little merry-go-grounds that you used to put a quarter into...you know, the ones that had about 3 little horses on it? The child was underneath, and blood was running out from underneath the machine. My mom grabbed me, covered my eyes, and ran to the car, but not before I could see it. I will never forget that as long as I live.

Another was when I was 16, and was closing at a Coldstone Creamery where I worked. I heard a huge crash, ran outside, and saw a car and a motorcycle had collided. The car took off, and I called 911. The guy on the motorcycle died, cont..

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The worst thing I have ever seen is when My little 3 year old sisters dress caught on fire. She was running around the yard shaking her dress and screaming "God please help me!" It still make me cry 5 years later! I ran to her and tried to roll her on the ground but I couldn't so I tried to put it out with my hands. Finally my Mom got there with a jacket and put it out. It was the worst thing ever! I still dream about it. My baby sis got 3rd degree burns on 30% of her body. Both my hands were burned badly and my Mom had fallen down the stairs trying to get to baby sis and broke her foot. Worst thing ever! :'(
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Right now what comes to mind is seeing the animals suffering from the oil well leak! :(
    MaryBethBest

Answer by MaryBethBest at 4:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Mine can never compare to your but it still makes me sad tot hink about it. I was walking to the corner market on one of hte hottest days of that summer and I found a baby bird on the side walk like a brand new just hatched baby bird. There were no trees around and it was just lying there chirping in the hot sun and it was naked because its feathers hadn't grown in yet. A friend of mine wanted to step on it to put it out of its misery but I didn't want him to and I didn't know what to do for the poor thing. It was so sad.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• OMG - what happened to the kid and the merry go round? That IS disturbing!

Let's see - when I was 11 I watched my dog being mauled by a bear. He literally ripped her insides out. Then, when i was 14, I went to Cancun and saw a Jeep Wrangler flip over the median. There were like 6 or 7 people in it, and one guy's leg was completely backwards. We (my sister and I) stayed until the ambulance came. There was SO MUCH blood. Nobody died, though, that I know of.

Strangely enough, the most horrifying one for me was when I worked at a baby-store, and a 1 year old little girl fell from the shopping cart. The sound of her smacking the concrete floor STILL makes me nauseas.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• A couple years ago my car was put into the shop because it broke down. Well I got it back on Monday and on Friday I was driving home from school (only about an hour away) when my roommate and I hit a tire in middle of interstate. The car swerved and when I looked back I notice there was a car hanging over interstate [above water]. After two cars wrecked also and then a bunch more sped past without stopping, I noticed there was a dead man in the middle of the road [blood, etc was all over].

Later we found out that the tire we hit was from the car that JUST wrecked shortly before we got there and that the tire saved us from hitting the dead man in the road. That, however, did NOT save the Mustang from hitting the dead man in the road. The dead man was dragged for quite a distance [which explains why there was 'stuff' all over interstate]. It was FREEZING and the wind kept blowing the cover off of the dead man ..
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 5:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• cont...and I was just standing there until the ambulance and police arrived with this dead guy. I was shaking all over. I couldn't sleep for weeks. I must have horrible luck or something, to see these things. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't know what I was thinking when I did my math, lol...on the first paragraph, that should have been 19 years later. I'm only 25, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• WOW......ive never seen anything like that.....thank goodness!!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I was also going to say a motorcycle accident. I was about 11-12 and we were going on vacation to Florida. It was on the interstate and a motorcycle had driven up underneath a 18-wheeler truck. It was horrible. The man on the motorcycle had lost both his legs and one of his arms.There was blood everywhere. It was so horrible. I had nightmares about it for years afterward.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The most horrible thing I have seen is when a police chase led a car into my neighborhood and the car hit another car head on. The person in the car was my neighbor that lived next door to me. I grew up with her daughter. I can still remember seeing her car with the drivers side covered over with a white sheet.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010