do all kids back track when potty training?

My son was fully trained and i had him in underwear and everythign then one day he decided he didnt want anything to do with the toilet and would say no no pee pee in potty. and would run and scream. He still would ask but would scream if i tried to take him hand and say ok lets go. Now he will go but he doesnt want me to help him and it get everywhere... and it is only sometimes that he goes and other times it is in his diaper.. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is he? Have there been any recent changes in his life, like a new baby? New house? start school? etc..
    Just be consistent with him. DO NOT go back to diapers or pull ups, you will regret it. Maybe try a sticker chart for when he goes?
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 4:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My son goes back and forth a lot. I can't wait until he's fully potty trained! :)
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 4:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I wish I could give you some advice. But my daughter is going through a similar situation. Good luck and you're defiantly not alone
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Confused here, You say fully trained then I see when he it's in his diaper? Tht is not fully potty trained! Take tht diaper away and start all over again. Don't ask if he needs to go, Just take hime to the bathroom and sit him there and say go P/Poo' for mommy and if there is some do the happy dance if there is none then go back in a little bit and do it all over again... Good luck!
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 8:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010