Do your kids like being in a pool or getting wet with the sprinkler?

My children always liked being in the pool during the summertime. I would fill it in the morning and when they were ready to be in it, the water would be warmed up from the sun. They would play in the pool for hours and they really looked forward to it.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• She'd live in the pool if I'd allow it. Lately, I pretty much have been, because it's so hot and I like being in there myself. :)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, it was something they really enjoyed.

Answer by Bmat at 5:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• in the pool or at the lake is one of their absolute favorite places to be!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My dd would choose to be in the pool over the sprinkler any day, but because we live on base and we don't have room in our back yard for a pool, we stick with the sprinkler. Otherwise I would have to empty the pool and refill it every time we came inside because if it's in the front yard, that is the base regulations. :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We haven't tried the sprinkler yet this year but both of my kids are afraid in the pool. We will be getting swimming lessons for my 2yo. My 1yo will get them next year.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• If its hot my kids love it, but my son gets cold really fast. It could be 80 degrees and he wont want to put on shorts. (a lot like his mommy lol)
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Pool for sure. My oldest is terrified of getting his ears wet so It's way easier to get him in a pool where he has control over where the water is going.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i just asked my daughter what she would choose..pool, sprinkler with trampoline, or her slip n slide...she chose slip n slide..(i knew she would..lol) she loooves her slip n slide..her second choice was pool..whenever she goes in the pool i always set up a slide to go into it, so its like a mini, very mini waterslide...lol..but she has a blast on the trampoline to, with the sprinkler underneath..(she likes that better with friends, when they are over tho) but slip n slide is her 1st choice!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Pool, sprinkler, bath, rain....you name it, they love it. But the pool is our favorite.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 1-trampoline 2-slip and slide
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010