If your husband brought a pitcher to make drinks out of a couple of month ago. If something happen to it would he just buy another one or tell you to replace it.It just cost $3.00 and that's it I cannot believe he's mad about this.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 5:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband wouldn't care. He'd buy another one. He'd be more concerned about whether anyone got hurt than about the pitcher.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 5:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• That does seem strange that he is mad. Mine would probably just replace it. I know it is annoying when you got to get/use something and its not there. Maybe he is having a bad day?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Mt husband wouldn't get mad at all. He would buy a new one.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't think he would care. I would be shocked if my Husband bought a pitcher to being with.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• If the pitcher had been hard to find, or for a really good price at $3, and can't be replaced easily or for the same good price, then I can see that he'd be annoyed. And if there is something else going on, if things that he buys keep getting broken, if the breaking happened after he'd said please be extra careful, or from a history of carelessness, then I can see that one more broken item could be the last straw. Also if he is worried about finances.

Answer by Bmat at 5:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my hubby would probably laugh at me cause i break things all the time (accidentally) and buy a new one he rarely gets mad
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 5:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No, you get it from Family Dollars I didn't even ask him to buy another one. I just don't have $3.00 now and when he gets home he won't have anything to drink. That's what the whole problem is.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Mine wouldn't even notice it if I broke anything! If you got a cup he can make something to drink! I personally wouldn't worry about it, just tell him the truth and go from there.But really if he's gonna get pissed over a 3.00 pitcher than imo he needs to get going out the door and down the road! Thats a bunch of bs imo!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 10:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• seriously he will be mad that he cant drink out of that particular pitcher? Tell him to stop being a child and make a darn glass of something else, geesh. sorry he is acting that way.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol I was just thinking...go to some yard sales and start buying every pitcher you see lol. I have gotten tuperware ones for a quarter....then you can just randomly give them to him and laugh and say"so we dont have this issue again" maybe he will see how silly he was being and plus it will save you money.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010