Ladies....PLEASE settle a debate.....

OK!! When i was younger *17* i had a 3some with a BF of mine, my husband has never had one and has always wanted to try it, i say FUCK THAT NO WAY!! he says thats ass backwards because i had a 3 some with someone i didnt really care about but i wont have one with him. my reasoning: he is MINE, and MINE alone!! PERIOD!!! but thats nuts right?? Do yall understand where i am comming from or is he right???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes! I had one with my SO while we were just dating YEARS ago. I told him now we are adults and we have a child and plan on being together forever. Before he wasn't really mine and now he is! I understand 100%!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sorry~ NOBODY gets my Husband~ Not Nobody:)
    Leeshamak

Answer by Leeshamak at 5:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You are right! Don't back down and give him his way!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You weren't married then, you are now. That's all the reasoning you need, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• When you took your wedding vows, likely you and he both swore to keep yourselves to the other. This does not include threesomes.

Answer by Bmat at 5:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You are right. There is a difference with casual sex when you are single and casual sex when you are married.

Tell him since you have already had a threesome with a girl, you want a threesome with a guy this time and he has to screw your husband in the ass. That should get him to shut up about it...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I see both points of view.
    It is kinda like you are saying one thing and doing another.

However, if you are dead set on not having one with him just explain your reasons why.

Its kind of one of those things like where we tell our kids they cant smoke cuz its bad for you...even tho you smoked as a teen yourself but dont anymore.

Damned if do and damned if dont.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ditto
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I had to think about this one but your right u were only dating at the time
    christine121

Answer by christine121 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think he said it best-you had a threesome with someone you didn't care about. Now you have WAY more to lose. I agree with you 100%.
    Gooberzilla

Answer by Gooberzilla at 5:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010