What did...

Your kids do today that was funny?today Delilah...
1 Asked oh so nicely for CHOCLATE CAKE for BREAKFAST!
2 Put on my bra, but the funny part was as she is putting it on she says"I need my bra for my boobies."
3 "Called" me from her fake phone while in the playroom with me and actually had a conversation lol

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• oh i love it when my 2yr dd and 5 ds call me on their fake phone an want to have a convo..since im home with them all day..they give me better convo than my adullt friends...lol

but so far to day my 5 ds yr whipped my butt in Mario for the WII an im supp to b the Mario expert
    my 2 dd tried to sing a song with me..we sound like a bad Whitney Houston concerts..
    TOMBOI

Answer by TOMBOI at 5:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• LOL! Your little one must keep you in giggles! You should keep a journal of these, it sounds as though she is a lot of fun.
    My children are adults now.

Answer by Bmat at 5:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• She wears a bra most days, don't know why. But today, after she got home, she came out of her room and her boobs were huge! She had put three pairs of socks in each side of her bra and said "look, I have huge boobs like you do mom! Can I keep them on when we go to the store?"
    I had to wait to tell her no until I stopped laughing. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My lo likes to close his eyes and pretend that you cant see him. He did this to me when I came home from work.
    My dd told her friend on the phone who is going to summer camp...."Dont forget your clean underwear and your butt cheese cream." lol Ok she is 8 ya know.
    I caught my 3 yr old singing.."I need somebody to love." by Justin Beeber So cute.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2010