Have you ever been on a cruise?

I went to Catalina Island and somewhere else when I was 14 with my dance team in high school.

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Travel

• Yes, 7 day Western Caribbean, and several 3 and 4 days cruise from Port Canavaral on Disney Cruise Line!
    TripWitt

Answer by TripWitt at 7:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No. For some reason boats sort of creep me out.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yep but i'll fly next time so i can explore the island
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 5:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• im going for the first time next year for our honeymoon im excited i dont know where we going though
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 5:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No I haven't but I would really like to.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I was on a 7 night cruise through the Bahamas for my honeymoon. I went to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St Maarten. I loved it. I want to take a Disney Cruise someday with the kids.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 5:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nooo I really wanna take the whole fam on a disney cruise but we cant afford it!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes - we went to Bermuda and it was perfect. We had 3 full days on the island instead of island hopping somewhere different every day and it really gave us a chance to explore the island and their beautiful pink beaches! I would love to go on another cruise someday.

Answer by missanc at 8:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, went to the Bahamas. It was great! It was only a 4 day 3 night cruise. I wish it was a 7 day cruise, it felt like we tried to pack too much in a short time!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We went on a European cruise for our belated honeymoon 15 years ago. It was great. We got to see all of these great places without having to pack and repack every few days.

We also just went on a whale watching cruise today. Of course we saw no whales, but we all had a blast, especially DD who was standing at the bow for 80% of the time - huge waves, swaying from side to side and everything
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2010