What kinda guy is your husband?

You know, what kind of personality, etc.? What does he look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He's honest, kind, not someone many would find handsome(but I sure do)...he's got brown hair with copper highlights and hazel eyes(like me) and is usually scruffily. He's hard working, he'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He's tough...doesnt take crap from anyone for any reason and will tell you straight up how it is and if he see someone in a difficult situation he will stand up for them as well and kick ass for you if needbe LOL. He has a lazy streak too, especially when it comes to doing things around the house.

He's an all around good but imperfect man.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He is very handsome dark hair and skin. He is very caring and is always trying to make me feel loved and beautiful! He is everything and more that I ever dreamed of! I love my husband!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He has a relaxed disposition. He is quiet in general, but he likes to talk when we are in company. He is a hard worker. He is honorable. He resembles his maternal grandfather.

Answer by Bmat at 5:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• uptight no sense of humor but cute
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 5:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He's very easy going, hard working, and calm. He's got kind blue eyes and a great sense of humor. He puts up with a lot while keeping a great attitude. He's really an incredible person, husband, and father.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He is a sabotager, funny you ask this. Just last night he tells me he lost 2 of his gf after they lost weight. No wonder he keeps feeding me crap, he is always bringing home crap and I eat it. Yes I know I'm the one putting it into my mouth.....but I had wondered why he still brings it in when I've asked him not to.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He's athletic, outgoing, a little on the crazy side but in a fun way. He's blonde with green eyes and in my profile pic lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My husband is a total joker, lol. He's always the one making everyone laugh, and he's the one people are always telling stories about. He's tall, with dark hair and eyes, and he's very cute, in my opinion. He's a total manly man, into motorcycles and all that. He can fix ANYTHING. He's sarcastic and brutally honest. If you're easily offended, you probably wouldn't like him. He's acts like a hard-ass, but in reality, he's a softy. He loves animals and is crazy about our son. I mean, as I mentioned in another post, he cried over Marley and Me, lol! He's a really hard-worker and does everything he can to give myself and my son anything and everything we need. He makes me laugh until I cry multiple times a day, and for that, I am grateful. Overall, he's a really good guy, and smarter than I'll give him credit for, lol. He already thinks he's smart enough. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Honest, smart, hard working, funny, goofy, kind, loving, confidant, loyal, easy going, athletic...

Tall, muscular, clean cut, amazing green eyes with LONG eyelashes, great smile, HOT :)
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Beautiful long dark curly thick hair that when he washes goes into ringlets. Tall, good build as in not scrawny but manly. Very sensitive, caring and selfless. Always put me and our son first. Always considerate of everyone elses feeling overs his. He is also a musician and audio engineer/production and is extremely talented.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010