Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Insurance law help

Earlier I had a question about my accident involving 2 horses. Can someone help me find information about Minnesota laws about the insurance?


Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I only had a short amount of time to search, and I found this.

    "An owner of a cow or horse is required to properly control them and prevent the animal from running at large. If an owner knowingly permits the animal to run at large he may be responsible for treble damages. Minn. Stat. § 346.18. These cases often require proof of inadequate enclosures or failure to properly maintain the enclosures which prevent the animals from getting loose."

    at this web site:

    I think it would be in your best interest to consult an attorney that understands the law and could tell you if you have a case or not.


    Answer by andrea96 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010