What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

I almost ate a bug from a can of green beans.

My husband seems to get it worst. He ate a donut stick full of mold.
Another time he was eating Raisin Bran and I thought "I dont remember buying Raisin Bran. Let me see that." I looked and it was Raisin Bran from long ago I told him to stop eating it because it had weavels. He did not believe me and took another bite!!!!

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 5:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Spider. I was talking and walking past a wall. Somehow it got into my mouth!! I felt something and wiped my tongue and then realised! Ugh!!
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I tasted liver once. I gagged. It was nasty!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• crab rangoon. i absolutely hate cream cheese and i'm very sensitive to the taste of cream cheese. i was at a china buffet with my boyfriend and he told me to try some. i figured i would because i like crab so i did and got a mouth full of cream cheese and ended up gagging it up. if i taste something i don't like i will at least swallow it but i could not swallow that crab rangoon
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• snake an eggs..
    bbq squrriel*
    TOMBOI

Answer by TOMBOI at 5:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• hey we posted this at the same time almost
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 5:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• ohhh thats all gross
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 5:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I had filled a water bottle with tap water, not realizing that it had molded on the bottom of the bottle. :(

Answer by Bmat at 5:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Oysters Rockefeller. Omg, GROSSSS!!!!!! I love seafood, but these are an exception!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Okay, no, I'm changing my answer. When I was 18, I worked at a Cracker Barrel. I poured a glass of sweet tea, took a big gulp, and got a mouth full of biscuit!!! I spit it out and gagged for minutes. Bmat's answer reminded me of it, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• When I was little I saw a glass of coke on the table and asked Mom if I could have her coke. She said yeah and I was soooo thirsty I took a big gulp and realized it wasn't coke. My sister was painting and that was the water she used to clean the brush. Ugh! awful!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010