CM questions...

Ok, so DH and I started ttc on the 12th. The following week I started getting bad lower back cramps (very unusual and 'out of season'. Then I got ewcm followed by yellowish, sticky cm (no smell or itching). Then the cm stopped. I have been having a dull ache in my boobs since then. Also, a few bouts of random nausea and, I burst into tears over something tiny and ridiculous on fathers day... But, I have a 1.5y/o DD who is teething so I haven't been really paying attention to all the tiiiny details like last time. I have taken a few tests (all negative) but, AF isn't due until sometime between tomorrow and Wed. What do you think?? The negatives are making me pessimistic!!

Oh yes! Can't forget the constipation. Blah!

WasabiMommi

Asked by WasabiMommi at 5:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well sounds like you are prego to me ! Maybe just very early in so the test arn't showing are you taking them first thing in the morning that is when you will get the best results :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Test can read a false neg in the first week or so, give it a few days and take another.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Could be a false negative but with AF due maybe tomorrow or next wednesday you would probably get a positive by now, especially if you use an early detection pregnancy test.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• There's a good chance you could be pregnant. Some women don't get positives until at least a week after AF is due...:)
    srbeusk

Answer by srbeusk at 3:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Test on day 32. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nenej007

Answer by Nenej007 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2010