potty training

what age did you start potty training your daughter?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 6:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my dd was an early bird, she started at 8 months and was full potty by 9 months.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 6:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• About 4 or 5 months before she turned 3. She knew what the potty chair was since she was about 1 though. We let her decide when she wanted to try. But, she wanted to go to school at 3 and we told her she had to be in panties and out of diapers to go so she decided she was ready. She just woke up one morning dry, went pee, put on some panties, then came in and showed me the dry diaper by sticking it on my head!
    She never wore a diaper again. She wanted to take her nap that day in her panties so I let her give it a shot. She peed before and after the nap.
    She has only had one accident since then. She was sick and dreamed she was on a toilet and peed a little, then caught herself and went and finished in the toilet.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I started at 18 months and was a no go!! then at 20 months and she trained in 3 days! Just be consitant (SP)...

Trotterwife WOW is all I can say!!
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 8:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2010