Baby REALLY Low!

I am 19 weeks pregnant with our second and found out she is a GIRL! We are THRILLED having 6 nephews & a son of our own.

But I notice when I feel her move, she is RIGHT above my pelvic bone. I don't remember with my son him being so low. Is this normal? I'm not having any pain or anything, just seems odd for her to be so low.

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 6:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my last two babies heads were on my left pelvic floor and it was extremely painful! Usually when your that far along they hang out down there. I'm 35wks and this lil man is KILLING ME. I have to sleep in a recliner! :(
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• With you only being 16 weeks, yes this would most likely be normal. Your uterus is not even to your belly button yet. Where you feel movement will also depends on where the placenta is at, so it might be high up so you don't feel anything there.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My second was a girl and I stood on my feet alot. I noticed her being low very early and my pelvis bones ached like crazy. But i was fine.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I carried my little girl very low during my whole pregnancy.. and went on to have her at 40 weeks, and 4 days, lol
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My baby girl was pretty low for most of the pregnancy, I would say that's perfectly normal even though its uncomfortable and perhaps painful sometimes.
    YoungMother1792

Answer by YoungMother1792 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yep...esp since you are not that far along!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• - With you only being 16 weeks, yes this would most likely be normal. Your uterus is not even to your belly button yet. Where you feel movement will also depends on where the placenta is at, so it might be high up so you don't feel anything there.

I am actually 19 weeks, just wasn't this low with my first.
    RutterMama

Comment by RutterMama (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010