Correction: huggies "rewards code". Are they worth the time...

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 6:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I love those, lol. I do buy Huggies, but I also find codes all over the internet. I've already received a baby toy and a free pack of diapers from saving them. I also collect the Pampers Gifts to Grow and almost have enough for a package of pictures from Snapfish. If you don't want your codes, email 'em to me, lol. If you go to Moneysavingmom.com, she always posts rewards codes that are going around the internet for promotional purposes. You could not even buy Huggies and end up getting something with the codes if you just followed blogs who post them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• if you like huggies i say yes. I only use huggies wipes so I don't do the points, but I do for pampers
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't know but, I'd put them in a can and save them if I bought the brand anyway and would try it.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I just sign up for the coupons. I looked at the rewards and didn't really see anything I liked. You can get the coupons from planningfamily.com
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I just sign up for the coupons and get the ones out of the paper from my ILs. I can't take the time w/ the reward codes for anything. Maybe if I was a loyal customer to any one brand, but I buy what I can get the best price on.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 6:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010