Gardeners? What Are You Growing Right Now?

I currently have some really huge beautiful courgette plants, cucumber plants, lots of strawberry plants that my 2 year old keeps eating strawberries off everyday, spinach, peppers, scotch bonnet peppers, okra and tomatoes. I hope to grow even more next year.

keyaziz

Asked by keyaziz at 6:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My garden has exploded this year. Right now the strawberries are done, the raspberries are just starting, the peas are flooding my kitchen. I have a few tomatoes ready and tons that are green, peppers should be starting in the next few weeks. The zucchini and yellow squash will be coming in soon. The butternut and acorn squashes should be a bit. The carrots will be ready in a few more weeks. the string beans are just starting. The pumpkins, watermelon, cantaloupe, cucs, and brussel sprouts are all coming in nicely. Oh, and my corn in like 4" tall.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 6:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have 12 tomato plants, roma, cherry, big boy, tomato mix. Also 16 pepper plants, gypsy, bell, pepper mix, jalapeno. I have two cucumber plants, tow basil plants, and flat leaf parsley.
    I am planting some radishes and carrots tomorrow.
    My boys LOVE anything that comes from OUR garden.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I've got pumpkins, zuccini, cucumbers, peas and corn. My nephew spilled my little seedlings over on the deck and I lost my watermellon, tomatos, and squash plants... :( Had sunflowers (for the seeds) and my husband didn't know what they were so he killed them with weed killer....I was so upset! lol
    Next year I'm gonna do a lot more too....I LOVE gardening!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• cucumbers, tomatoes, all kinds of peppers sweet & spicy, squash, okra, canteloupe, watermelon, sweet potatoes, & a bunch of herbs. I think thats it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my strawberries were done in May. They fruit early here in the south.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am so jealous of you all!!! I am in the UK and the whether has made everything really slow this year!
    keyaziz

Comment by keyaziz (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We just started growing grape tomatoes.. Thinking of growing more things soon..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• strawberries, blueberries, lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peas, spinach, green beans, and raddishes

my daughter on the other hand is trying to grow popcorn...lol..we had popcorn a few weeks ago, and she planted the kernels..its so ctue to watch her water it every day..im gonna give it a couple more days and make some more popcorn, put it on a string and stick it in the ground for her :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• that is WAY cute alexis! haha
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sounds gorgeous.
    Im just growing mint, chives, and cilantro to put in my salsa.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010