how can he take that long in the bathroom?? Seriously, Not for point!

My dh takes so long in the bathroom it annoys he hell out of me! He easily take 30 minutes up to an hour to go #2. And its more than once a day. I can assure you he is not in there doing anything else, just in case your wondering.
It just doesn't seem normal to take that long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, i just can't understand how mine goes sooo often, i swear somedays it is like every hour or two....and the privacy thing, like we ever get that when we go.... I laughed so hard one day when I got home from somewhere and he was in there sitting on the toilet and holding the toddler back by her shirt from touching on thing and the preschooler back from something else with his foot... ewww and don't forget that they want to share the size and quantity...
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He's gotta be doing something else while in there........reading.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Maybe he is eating a diet that makes him constipated, which might also explain why he needs to go more than once a day. Maybe he should even see a Dr.
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my fiance and my sister have that problem and yes it's their diet. my fiance has a huge problem pooping so he will take up to 30 minutes and no he's not doing anything else in there
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• LOL! My husband is the opposite. He poops in like 3 minutes, max...unless he's sick or something, lol. He says that if you have the time to read or something while you're in there, then you don't really have to go. That's funny, because we were JUST talking about this.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• How do you know he's not doing something else in there?
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 6:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My husband could take about 10-15 min on a really bad day...but besides that, it's not long but it's VERY often......everytime he eats it's like he has to go #2....lol but never hours. He needs to see a doctor or something!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• CAgirl4, thats how people are supposed to be, keeps them healthier!
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 7:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

•  Some people just take longer in the bathroom than others, and some are really fast. Like me - I'm a uber fast poo'er! lol. We're all different, there's really no "normal" amount of time for that. If there is, I'd like to know where I can read about it! lol.

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 7:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol. I have no idea, but I'd love to know the answer!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010