Hair bow price...

Started a web page awhile ago with my hair bows... needed some info back about the price i have set... what do u think? http://www.mooresbow-tique.com/

laura_mae99

Asked by laura_mae99 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I love your website and your bows. I just want to pass on one thing that I was told from a friend of mine. She turned out to be right. Your website will get more hits and purchases if you include a picture of what you are selling on your front page. I guess it's because people like to see the goods up front! LOL! Anyway, I did do some research on it. She was right!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• charging the same for medium as you do for large, is never a smart move...IMO
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think your prices are really good. I would even charge more for your larger hair bows though, maybe $4 or $5 depending on the design and how big they are compared to your medium size bows.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love your blast from the past bows. I think some of the prices are reasonable, but I personally wouldnt pay $2.00 for a single bow. I get my daughters from dollar tree and get like 2 in a pack.
    I would definatly pay for the blast from the past though. Unique bows I would pay higher prices for.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 6:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The prices seem reasonable to me. Remember that the person buying it does not know how much you spent on the ribbon. You shouldn't short change yourself. In bows like this people aren't paying for the ribbon they're paying for the construction and presentation. :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Also, something to consider by not raising your larger bow prices is that while the ribbon may be on sale now, it might not be down the road and you would have to raise your large bow prices then. This might upset some of your customers if you have been offering this deal to begin with. If you do want to keep the larger bow prices reflected on how much it was for the ribbon, then I would have it advertised as a special with the original price for larger bows shown. That way it won't be a shock when you do have to rise prices later on.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• well i did some cheaper cus i got the ribbon at discount...so i discounted the bow... I didn't think it was ok to charge more when i didn't spend that much ont he ribbon. So u think i should charge the same even if the ribbon was on sale?
    laura_mae99

Comment by laura_mae99 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• thanks so much...
    laura_mae99

Comment by laura_mae99 (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• oh thank ya JeremysMom thats a really good point... Thank ya honey
    laura_mae99

Comment by laura_mae99 (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010