what do u think???

i'm mite be bout 3 weeks preg. my symptoms are vomiting nonstop, lots of gas, lots of heartburn(and i never get heartburn) and being really tired. but my boobs arent tender, and i'm not haveing to pee alot yet. do u think i'm preg??? i had a misscarriage bout 6mnths ago. and the day i mite have concieved was 3days after my period and no protection............ but i was only that once.

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• possibly i would drink a lot of distilled water and see ur doctor

Answer by Patience1 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yes, you might be but I would wait to test till after or the day u miss ur period.

Answer by MunkyS at 1:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

Answer by sapient at 1:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• don't worry just yet .. wait to see if you miss your period then take a test. if it's something that you worry about then your more apt to think the worst or if your trying to have a baby, like i am, then i understand that you read into things as well. my boobs weren't tender with my 1st either so it's a possibility. Again don't worry and Good Luck with whatever your wanting.

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Take a test!

Answer by HannahandSarah at 11:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Did you say you may have conceived 3 days after your period? Do you think you could have ovulated that soon? Usually you ovulate 14 days after your period. It could be a possibility could always test to check...might be a little early yet, though.

Answer by boyerbaby at 3:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You don't start peeing a lot until the baby is so big that it presses on your bladder - usually last trimester. Take a test.

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 11:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2008