Have you ever lied to your dh?

I lied to my dh 1 time when I first met him cause was being cocky and said "all the girls like me" So I said "I don't". Which was a lie. But since then 5 years later I havent lied to him. It came up in a conversation I was having and I was told that it is not posable and I am a lier.

But it is true and very possable. Do you lie to your Dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• No - I don't even tell white lies to him. I think honesty is really important and it makes him and me feel so comfortable with each other. I can do anything and say anything to him and be completely honest with him like I can myself. I wouldn't trade that for anything!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah he asked me if his butt looked big one day and I said no............
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes i have. and i'm not proud about it at all. But sense the truth has come out i have not lied to him once.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I try not too but shit happens
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• "I do'!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have but it's to spare his feelings. It has only happened a handful of times, but I usually come around with the truth when I know how i'm going to say what I need to say without being so hard.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have but not anymore.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• about minor things, like "i'm feeling fine" which was a big one when I was pregnant, I felt like hell and just didn't want him to worry. Otherwise I tell him the truth.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes dammit! I do it all the time and about big things too. :( (he's my bf tho)
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 7:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, I have. Nothing major, but here and there, just to avoid him whining I have lied. Something to the affect of "I finished your 2 liter" when in reality, the boys spilled it on the floor. Or if I need money and he asks why, I'll say I have to get diapers or something, when I'll actually just want some money to avoid walking around broke. But, my husband lies to me the same way pretty much all the time. Only difference is, what he lies about.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010