I need a little help!

AF has been showing up on the 22 since Dec last month she was 9 days late and lighter then usual but I kept getting BFN. well around the 11th and again on the 13th I had a very faint positive on the equate brand tests so I waited a few more days and took a clear blue it was a BFN but I though I seen a line not sure though. So I am waiting for AF again but I.m not sure when she is supposed to show should I wait till the first or go by when it normally shows?

sorry the only time it has been that late was when I was pregnant and it never did show BBP till I was two months late so I am hopping!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a week and if still BFN then call doc
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• what is AF, BFN and BBP?

turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Since you didn't show a positive test until month 2 then go ahead and wait it out until your next cycle would show, but count from your last cycle just to be sure you aren't testing too soon. Waiting until 2 months isn't a big deal, most docs won't even see you until then anyway.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010