Honestly, do you and your s/o go #2 in front of each other? Are you embarrassed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep.. and nope.. Not in the least embarrased. The man has seen me give birth, up close and personal. He's never watched me take a poop as closely.. .lol I've been ill enough that I've had to have my husband take me to the bathroom and clean me up afterwards... We've been married 24 years now.. I can't think of much of anything that we haven't seen, or done with/in front of one another...

After so many years. Nothing is sacred.. And there's no more shame.. lmao
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No but not because of embarrassment. He has been there when I have before but I don't wanna smell whatever he is doing when he is doing it. LOL
    Awakened1

Answer by Awakened1 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• no...some things are meant to be private.
    turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Pee only. Seriously...it's bad enough HEARING him through the solid wood door.....no way would I want to expirience that beast face to face...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• he has seen my insides first hand so Poop isn't an issue.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Even after over 23 years together we STILL DO NOT go number two in front of one another.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• no, going to the bathroom is a private thing.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 6:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i will not go into the bathroom when he's pooping and i won't let him know when i am. he'll walk into the bathroom and go pee when i'm in there brushing my hair or something but i won't let him see me pee. i feel we should have some secrets haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No I don't even pee in front of him.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My hubby leaves the door open. He doesn't care one bit if anyone sees him. I lock the door, some things are just not share-able to me, including anything that involves me and a toilet.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010