what do you usually order when you go out to eat?

do you try new restaurants? do you get the same thing everytime??

i usually go to retsaurants that i know..and i always get the same thing everytime..lol i dont like trying new food..

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The best sounding steak they have on the menu cause I can't cook it like they can.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I get what i like I would hate to spend money on something and than not eat it :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love eating and trying new food....its potluck whether or not you get great stuff, but at least I can say "yep tried that didnt like it"
    As a rule of thumb though, if me and DH are alone and eating...its STEAK STEAK STEAK, dont get much of that with 6 kids!
    turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I almost always get the same thing too!! Why try something and then find out you don't like it when you could always just get something that you know you will enjoy. My Dh thinks Im silly that way though! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i love all kinds of food and i love trying new things and new flavors so i don't really have a favorite kind of restarant and i always have to try different dishes when i go out to eat
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I usually get what I like, especially if it is on special. I split the dessert with my DH and son. That way we all get something sweet without going overboard.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We love to try new restaurants. Our favorite one so far has been this awesome sushi restaurant. I love sushi, and because of my medical diet (low fat, no dairy), it's something that fits well in that plan. I love to try new things. Last time we were there I tried the barbecued eel sushi it was AWESOME. My favorite there was this pickled radish roll it was SO good.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We go to the same restaurants. Depending on how far we're willing to drive.
    For fast food restaurants I usually get the same thing. I used to get the same thing wherever I went, but for sit-down places I vary it a bit.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love trying new things but when I find something I really like I look forward to having the same thing again since we don't eat out often.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010