Any Mommas in SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA!!! Need recommendations of BEST hotels in San Diego

We are vacationing there next months with 2 toddlers (4 and 3 years old). I need some recommendations on the best hotels for family in San Diego with lots of fun activities and beach. We are willing to spend up to $500 per night because we would need a suite so money is not an option for us...I have looked on tripadvisor and there are sooooo many hotels there to choose from, its almost overwhelming.

I just need recommendation from the people who live in the area...THANKS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We stayed at the hyatt downtown and it was really, really nice. Try "name your own price" on priceline.com We got it for under $100/night. then out of curiousity we went to the hyatt site and it was over $250... thx priceline:)
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 7:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2010