What are/were your plans for this weekend?

Our plans have been ruined because of thunderstorms. We were suppose to go to White Water today but didn't because of thunderstorms. Tomorrow, we were going to go tubing but the weather forecast has called for thunderstorms. I have never seen so many thunderstorms without rain in my entire life. Anyways, we are trying to make alternate plans for tomorrow and I was just curious as to what everyone else had planned.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 7:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry to hear your plans have been ruined by the weather, it sure is so unpredictable these days. My weekends are always full of catching up with the house cleaning and getting everyone ready for the up coming week.
    How about camping indoors, making smores and cocoa.
    Pizza and rent a movie
    Go to the movies
    Indoor game room
    Indoor swimming pool
    Library
    Good luck hope you find something fun to do
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sorry your plans got ruined. I just planned on spending the day inside, it's too hot and humid to be out. So I folded a mountain of laundry.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I was going to my parents house but they had made plans. So we will be staying home.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 7:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• nothing for today..just working around the house and church tomorrow morning and then working around the house...
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We're cleaning. I know, exciting, but it must be done. We went grocery shopping today, which was actually rather fun. For me. My husband wishes he didn't have to go .. ever. Haha
    If I had my way we would've gone Camping. Taken a three day weekend and went camping out at Lake Michigan. But we're low on funds, so it's stay home and clean day.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We had the baseball picnic today. It's also my DD's birthday so we had "her" dinner and she has friends out back and they made smores. Tomorrow we are having my sister and some friends over for cake and ice cream for all the kids birthday. So I have to get up and finish the laundry and make cupcakes.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010