Is Tom Cruise back :Knight and Day

I had written him off he was acting odd and not making good movies.Till last night ;we saw Knight and Day funny,very well done.What do you think?

drfink

Asked by drfink at 7:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• this is the first tom cruise movie that i have wanted to see since top gun!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• ooh I cant' wait to see this movie. He reminds me of the old cute cocky Tom Cruise I loved before he went all Scientology nuts
    TNmom2three

Answer by TNmom2three at 12:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• That is good to know. I was curious if that movie was going to be any good or not. I trust the actual movie goer rather than movie critics.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i want to see it!!!
    heyiitsang84

Answer by heyiitsang84 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ya I know what you mean all the reviewers trashed it.Several called it a wanna be BOURNE IDENITY movie.Not at all , fast paced tongue in cheek with lots of comedy semi-spy thriller.The theater was packed and everyone was smiling and laughing.My group loved the movie and we were tired of Tom...till now.

drfink

Comment by drfink (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2010