So about morning sickness.

I'm 15 weeks and still throw up every freaking morning when I wake up and then again at night at about 800 on the dot. WTH? When will it end???? And how have I gained 6 pounds?

ClaireWithChild

Asked by ClaireWithChild at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I threw up all nine months. Try crackers they help.
    TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 8:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Great. lol...
    ClaireWithChild

Comment by ClaireWithChild (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah I threw up off and on the whole nine months as well.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Some women have it all during pregancy. Try eating small meals/snacks and drinking plenty of water! I hope you wake up one day soon and feel AWESOME!!!!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Crackers and toast will help a lot.. and eating small meals all throughout the day instead of three big meals. Also, if it gets too bad, I would speak to your doctor. My doctor prescribed me Zofran with all of my pregnancies because I was always sick.. It worked wonders!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My mother was sick with me the entire pregnancy. Have you talked to your OB about taking Flintstones vitamins instead of prenatal pills? That may help. You may even be able to take Zofran. Ask your OB if that is safe to take.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ginger worked wonders for me! I threw up for at least the first 25 weeks constantly, Zofran was great too, just talk to your doctor and he/she will prescribe it for you. I know it's miserable.... Hang in there!
    willswifey

Answer by willswifey at 8:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ginger is great, you can drink ginger tea. Also you should try PSI band if you don't want to take Zofran or Phenegren. They are like bracelets that you wear that hit your accupressure point and prevent or ease nausea. The QueaseEase inhaler was great too. You can get them at www.drugstore.com I had nausea all nine months two and those two things really helped!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am at 29 weeks and I still get sick. I sometimes take Zofran and it helps.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sorry to tell you that I almost literally threw up every day of every pregnancy. With the exception of my twins I always came out weighing less than when I got pregnant.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010