Planning a trip to Minnesota, anything we shouldn't miss besides the mall?

We went about 10-12 years ago and dh wanted to fish most of the trip. Fishing is ok, but I would like to do something else besides that and the Mall of America. Any spots we REALLY need to see?

Sue41

Asked by Sue41 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Travel

• Valley Fair in Shakopee, MN is really fun. That my favorite place in MN. Its fun to stay there all day and then stay til close when everything is lit up.

Fort Snelling-Take a tour or go on walking trails

Wild Mountain is a really fun waterpark. It has big slides and a lazy river. If you dont want to drive out that far another one is Water Park of America which is next to Mall of America.

Science Museum of MN is really fun for the kids. It has lots of different exhibits and a IMAX theatre.

Canal Park in Duluth, MN. Go on a carriage ride to clubs/cafes/resteraunts. Duluth is a very pretty city.

Lake Superior-You can take a tour around the great lakes or check out the lighthouses

Minnesota Zoo or Como Park but I liked Minnesota Zoo better.

Mississippi River-
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010