Has anyone ever been pregnant and didnt know until the end?

I ask because I keep getting the feeling Im pregnant. I took precautions but there were a few slip ups. Anyway, my period was funny May and June. It was light and really quick. I get these flutters in stomach all the time and Ive gained literally 10lbs since April. I took a pregnancy test like 5 times and it says negative. Im going to go to the doctor next week for a blood test.
It scares me because this happened with my current daughter. The same thing. I wasnt sick, I got what I thought was a period, I gained weight and I had all negative pregnancy test. The only reason I found out I was pregnant with my daughter is because I took a blood test.
Im so scared. I cant even fathom having another baby right now. I almost dont even want a blood test because Im that nervous. Im like this cant be happening again. Im the only one who test negative for pregnancies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• This girl I use to work with on the ship said she didn't know she was preggo. She found out when she started feeling dizzy and went to medical. They flew her off the ship and she had the baby 2 weeks later
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Get thee to the doctor pronto! I can't imagine not knowing because I always know before I even miss my period, but I know that happens to some women. Have you ever seen the show "I didn't know I was pregnant?". Those women were very lucky their babies were not harmed by the lack of prenatal care. You don't want to go through that. The best thing to do is just go to the doctor.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 9:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i never knew with both of my pregnancies that i was pregnant until i was already 4 months pregnant. I don't gain weight so easily so that was partly one of the reasons why i never suspected that i was pregnant, another reason was because i was on depo and i didn't get a regular period, with my second child i just didn't keep track of my period so well. i'm sorry about your situation, i was in the same boat when i got pregnant with my second (actually my first too, but it was worst with my 2nd because i already had a kid). but you will survive and when you do you will look back and be really proud of how things turned out. u just gotta have faith that everything will turn out right. you don't really have much of a choice anyways :-D GL mommy
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 9:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• But I havent missed a period. the last two were just really light and June's was shorter then May. I got my period with my daughter too. I got a period in March and April and found out I was 8 wks the first week in May. Im sitting on the couch and Im getting these huge flutters in my stomach and its scaring the crap out of me.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• if you suspect it now, then start eating right and taking care of yourself. even if you was all a doctor is going to do is say yep your pregnant and take a test to find out if you have any STD's. that's about all they are going to do at this point. pregnancy is not a medical emergency. if you are take care of yourself, you will find out for sure sooner or later. either by a HPT or you will just know. since you do suspect it you will find out before delivery.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I didnt know until I was about 21 weeks...didnt start showing until 30 weeks..and delivered at 36 weeks... so I knew for all of 15 weeks that I was preggo...lol
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The crazy thing is if I am, I have no clue of how far along I am or anythign because Im just starting to suspect this within the last 3 wks or so. Only the good LORD knows how far I am
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My Sister always had false prenancy tests. She has had to have bood tests done for both of her pregnancies. She was nearly four months pregnant when she finally found out. I on the other hand can get pregnant by thinking about sex and can test positive very early.
    mom-2-five

Answer by mom-2-five at 10:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2010