UGH!

okay. i'd rather post this anon but you'd all know who i am as soon as you answer the question anyways.
Here's the thing. I LOVE fastfood but i am trying so hard to stop eating it. I made a goal not to eat any until the first. 4 days left until my goal.
I thought we had left overs from the other day but i guess we ate them all. I've had a super long week with the boys and i'm exhausted from cleaning my sisters kitchen this morning (she's preggo and on bed rest and is ...not the cleanest person i know).
I could cook something ...if i searched around. But like i said. i'm exhausted. and it's already past dinner time.

What would you do? would you nix the goal and try again next month (i've done great so far) or would you force yourself to cook something no matter how long it would take and how tired you are?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd just make a baked potato or a bowl of cereal or something!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• How about heat up a can of soup and fix cheese or peanut butter or tuna sandwiches. Open a can of peaches.

Answer by Bmat at 9:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol..i eat fast food all the time..i need to stop also..but if i am just way to exhausted fast food here i come..u can always order a salad...instead of the good stuff! i mean i love salads..but come on...fries?? i love fries! lol!
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I agree with Bmat! Even a bowl of cereal is good in a pinch.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• that's me today and i finally fixed myself an egg sandwich at 4pm..

so, what about a grilled cheese or if you have tortillas and canned beans a quick burrito or a quesadilla.. these are the things i throw together that take little or no prep...
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• btw - it's also very hot here so soup would be a no go and i am not going out into the heat looking for food...
    bonn777

• Sounds to me like you're making excuses and when I do that it's because I've already made up my mind to go out to eat.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• it's 101 here. soup is a no go!!!
    pb & j was what we had for lunch.

we could do tuna but i was kinda hoping to have it for lunch tomorrow. (i put shredded carrots and celery in the mix and sliced avocado. it's soooo yummy!)

i don't have canned peaches. lol
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i had cereal this morning for breakfast. i know. i'm picky eh. i hate eating something again that i've already had that day.
    outstandingLove

• we have quesadillas all the time.

i think i'm just gonna feed the boys (they asked for chicken nuggets) and i'll just find a snack later ...if i get that far before i falls asleep lol
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2010