i was shocked sooo my daughter is 18 in college her friend just had a baby

she didn't know she was pregnant her friend is 20 they go to college together she gained 10 pounds only and thought she was having kindey stones but they were contractions she gets her period twice a year soo she didn't get it and she thought she gained weight from eating more she thought the vomititing was from drinking to much. She went to ER in pain she thought she was having kidney stone my daughter has kidney stones soo i think thats were she got the idea from and then had a baby and yes its a true story i was shocked

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• that's crazy. I have heard of cases like this every once in a while, but to happen to someone you know is weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• This happens more than anyone would believe...Sad but true.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I think the pregnant girl is full of beans! Anyone who has been pregnant can tell the difference between a KICKING baby inside of you, and Kidney stones. Please!
    Keriokeeee

Answer by Keriokeeee at 6:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• THIS HAPPENS MORE OFTEN THEN YOU THINK.
    DOVE5397

Answer by DOVE5397 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My children are 21, 20,20 and 18 and the number of their friends that are pregnant or have had children before graduation is unbelievable. I'm taking summer classes and have one of my 20 year old daughters friends in my class and she's 6 months pregnant. It is happening more than we think or want to see or believe.

ymbotello

Answer by ymbotello at 6:02 AM on Jul. 23, 2008