What are some good energy pills or drinks?

I have been so lazy lately that it isnt even funny. idk what is wrong with me. no i am not pregnant either. i think i just need some motivation or something to give me energy to help me stay focused on what i want to get done!! any ideas of good energy pills or drinks? doesnt exercise give you energy? lol i need to find the energy first to exercise..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't go a day without a sugar free rockstar
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• while in our senior year at college DH & i took a complex B vitamin everyday. it really helped us w/ the burn-out we were feeling and sparked our minds to want to get things done. and despite how much i hate exercising, it really does help you feel less fatigued.

also, stay away from the majority of the drinks, they are just sugar and will make you feel worse later in the day. the only one that doesnt leave you sluggish later is that 5 hour energy shot...my DH swears by it!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i really dont think there are any good ones or safe ones.the best thing for energy is to eat a healthy diet and exercise.both will increase your energy level.
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• red bull
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i personally think that berocca is ok it gives you a little lift (boost) its alright try it!!
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 5 hour energy is goood stuff.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• mmm i love me some amp!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Some herbal suggestions:
    Mix 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper in a cup of water & drink it down ... gives you an energy boost.

Grapes are a great energy food.

Put one cup of warm water in a blender, add 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp honey ... blend thoroughly ... sip slowly & within days, you should feel an improvement in your energy level.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Emergen-C will help you stay hydrated and give you an energy boost; be sure to mix it with cold water. The lowest price is at Trader Joes, though it is sold just about everywhere (Target, Walgreens, etc.).

Meat, simple/whole grains, sugars and dairy are energy-sappers; fill your diet with fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2010