Answers - better or worse since the change?

More drama or less? More bad behavior or less? Is there is a lot of "gaming the system for points" in your opinion? Is it overwhelming or just a bit more silly sometimes that before?

What's your opinion?!

Cafe PJB

Asked by Cafe PJB at 10:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Much better! And trolls can't hide behind anon!! (right now anyway)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm not crazy about it but it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Answers are better for now but I expect that to change as others get enough points so they can post anonymously again. There are those that will continue to stir the pot and post answers to get people going with or without their name attached. As far as the gaming, that was to be expected anyway wasn't it? Sometimes its what makes people tick.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Both, it's less drama but the answer section is like a game now so more people are posting really dumb questions just to get points.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Much much much better! Two thumbs up!
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am curious to see some serious answers here. I have endo and I must either have surgery again or have a hysterectomy.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I've gotten more accustomed to it...although I'm still not a fan of the busy-ness of the top, I scroll that up under my toolbar so I can't see it. There are two many bump points and not enough answer points... like right now I could be answering peoples questions, and I'm looking for answers to vote up... (I know we've mentioned this in the group, but I like to hear what other people have to say about my thoughts)

The behavior is DEFINITELY better, and everyone is a lot more respectful, although I would like to talk about this in a couple of days when people have their anon answer feature back.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• it's kind of the same - the only thing that's annoying me is that i tend to answer in just a handful of sections that interest me - this format makes it a little harder to move through questions as quickly in one section.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• LOL! I thought you were talking about "the change". OMG,I guess my answer is worse(I'm a screw up)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• better
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2010