Do you like watching porn? and why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes,because I have been celibate for almost 2 years,and its the next best thing to no sex at all
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• um well we do some times, like when im on my period, but thats about it! I dont have sex when on my period, but always make sure he is pleased!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sure once in awhile with the hubby and very rarely without him. I like to watch it with my hubby because it spices things up a little bit and sometimes watching it alone can get me really ready for a long sex session with my hubby. My husband and I are very sexual and enjoy it ... it's not for everyone though
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Eh, sometimes, but not really to get off on it. It's just entertaining every once in a while, lol. Like, my husband and I will watch all of the celebrity porn tapes that you hear about, but just to see what the person looks like naked, lol. It'll rarely turn me on, though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yup. Not all porn mind you...some stuff turns me off and grosses me out lol....The "found porn" on late night tv can be the best because I'm not expecting it and all of a sudden WOOHOO! NAKED PEOPLE! lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yeah... cuz its hot lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Some of the funniest movies ever made were porn trying to be taken seriously.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No I feel like porn is cheating. Just my opinion though :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ditto NotPanicking ... especially that stuff they show on "Max after Dark" ... OMG!! Hilarious!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't mind watching it w/ my husband, once in a while .... but its not for everyone!!! I don't see anything wrong w/ watching porn as long as its on the right time & situation why not?!? right???
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 11:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2010