how do you prepare yourself from the heat?

Today my family and I went out and ended up at a boardwalk it was nice kinda breezy but it was hot we had fun even though we walked most of the time but for some reason I was sweating so bad I grab some napkins but it did not help they started to tear (cheapy napkins) anyway I just wish I would had brought a cold washcloth or something that is why I'd rather stay in doors during the hot season.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in az i jusrt make sure im not outside too long. ill drink water too
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I cant stand the heat, you cant get away from it. I sweat so so bad and feel sick so I end up inside as well. lots of water and a small water bottle to spray yourself helps. they make fans that mist water on you too. if my face is cool I am ok....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• The a/c I do not like the heat.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• baby powder or corn starch is great!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Kooldanas I make them with strips of material filled with the crystal that absorb water , soak them in water and they lower your body temp for a few hours then just dip them in cold water again
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I wear a tight tank top, then another tank top, but a bit loose so the sweat doesnt show. Also tank tops do not show armpit sweat. And i live in south FL and the summers are brutal. Hope it helps.
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Drink lots of water! Before I go somewhere Hot, I put ice cubes then fill with cold water in my Spray Fan Bottle, that helps out a lot, wear light clothes, always have water with me, try to stay in shade, that's all that comes to mind right now.
    MinnieMouse8

Answer by MinnieMouse8 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We are indoor people... The winter is too cold to go out in and the summer is to hot!! We just crank up the air and enjoy our time out of the sun... Plus, there isn't anything to do around here anyways...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010