What made you fall in love with your husband?

sta517

Asked by sta517 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• His sweetness, great loving, caring attitude sucked me into him :) Plus lots more!
    MinnieMouse8

Answer by MinnieMouse8 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have no idea. It just happened. I hung out with him one night and knew that I couldn't let him go. I couldn't STAND him prior to that night, but all it took was one hour with him to know. I've seen him every day since, for the past 6 years. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• that is acccepted me for who I was and accepted my flaws and WAS one of the sweetest guys I ever met
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• when he asked me to marry him and i said no, and he smiled.

i know that sounds weird. it's kind of a long story.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• he made me laugh, and was so engaging in conversation!! no a dull moment! now, 6 years later, sometime i wish he'd just be quiet sometimes. lol! but he's still a dork, and still makes me laugh my butt off!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• He makes me laugh, feel safe and takes such good care of me.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I guess when I think about it. The only honest answer I can give is this.. Him.. It was just him, who he is, what he is, that made me fall in love with him... Yeah there were actions that I really likeed. But the actions weren't what made me love him. I loved HIM not the actions, the actions were just the icing on the cake.

To me. Love is love. I can't really list reasons why I love someone. There really aren't any. I just love my husband. I can list things he did that I liked, or that made me laugh, made me feel safe, loved..ect..ect.. Those are a bi-product of the love that was there to begin with. If I hadn't loved my husband, those things wouldn't have mattered to me. He would have been just some other dude who was interested in me. WHO/WHAT he is what made me love him, just his being made me love him. All the other wonderful stuff that comes along with the package. Just makes me treasure him even more.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• in this order: his eyes, his smile, his outgoing friendly personality, his willing to be vulnerable and romantic, his persistence, how the night we stood in the kitchen and talked for hours i heard him express ideas and phrases i had heard out of my mouth and my mouth only prior to that and felt no one really understood what i was getting at, his sense of humor, his willingness to try anything, his obvious love for me... realizing i had met my true soulmate... there is more after as well :-)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• His eyes and his hands...his eyes express everything and his hands.......well I am not sure, I just find them sexy, a little weird.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't know that I can put a label on what it was. I fell in love with him at the tender age of 15, and even though I didn't see him at all from age 16-18, I thought about him often. When I bumped into him in a parking lot at 18, I lost my heart all over again.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010