Deodorant?

Does anyone else run through deodorant brands like water? I cannot find the one for me. It's a choice between either all-natural stuff that isn't anti-persperant which doesn't get all over my clothes but doesn't exactly keep me dry. Or it's clinical stuff that goes on and stays on but it's white so it's almost impossible to keep it from eventually ruining the pits of my shirts.

I sound like a deodorant commerical lol. Does anyone have any advice? Or anything that always works well for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used to with the regular ones then I started using the clinical ones and they work great
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Mitchums gel, it is sticky and takes time to try but it works well.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i haven't tried either of these myself but i know people who swear by these methods: (1) the thai crystal stick deodorant and (2) no deodorant necessary due to drinking chlorophyll (a natural deodorizer) mixed with water (note: be prepared to stink for a couple weeks while the body flushes out the toxins; apparently the aluminum in "regular" deodorants traps all sorts of stuff in your body - scary really - and it all comes out when you stop clogging up your sweat glands with it... this one lady said when she made this change she smelled the chemical smells from the print shop she worked at ten years before, but once it's done, it's done...)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

•  I use Dove Invisible Solid..it's literally the ONLY one that has ever worked for me. Everything else didn't help one bit. It was frustrating until I finally found one that worked!

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I've used Secret deoderant for the past 10years and havent' switched it up. Perhaps I should!! Once I find something I like I stick to it but I need to be more adventurous!! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love dove.. secret never seems to last long and leaves my under arms dry and tender..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i have the same problem so i will bump for you
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 4:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Have you tried using a mineral crystal? You can even get one at Target

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've tried them all too. The only ones that work for me are the liquid kinds. I started using the Avon ones that cost .99 when I started selling Avon and I swear by them. They work really well. If you want to try one go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and search under deodorant, there are two pages worth to chose from. Then use coupon code fsany at checkout for free shipping on any sized order. Hope that helps and saves you some money too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I use Old Spice anti perspirent and deodorant in an invisible solid stick. They work amazing!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010