Do you ladies know that if you post anon anyone who answers your question can see who you are by looking at there "report card" ?

Just thought I would let you know if you dont already. I feel sorry for some of the ladies that are asking personal questions and think they are anon.

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Somebody else said this earlier! That's a terrible thing to do to someone! There was quite a few personal questions posted last night too! I also feel bad for them.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yep.

They'll get it fixed, though.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• From another post, I was reading Cafe Moms knows about this they said. But I agree. I wanted to answer a question, but I did not because you can not post anon. anymore. I just feel I did not want people to know who I was. I have had the same thing happen to me and felt that I could have answered all of her questions but I did not. Cafe Mom really needs to do something about this. The question had something to do with health.

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2010