hopital bag ?

with my first i did it all by the book...my bag was packed..all in one small diaperbag mind you by 32 weeks...this time around i can barely fit what i want to bring in that dapier bag. not to mention im 35 weeks and only have the going home outfit for my son packed...why cant i get it together this time...its like i keep overanalizing the list...anyone pack their second time hospital bag complete opposite when it came time.

april262009

Asked by april262009 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm packing a lot less.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Lol, I just brought some clothes for me and a change of clothes for the baby. They provide everything you need except clothes to go home in and a car seat.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 11:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i ended up re packing mine a dozen times every time
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I ended up packing WAY less the 2nd and 3rd times. All I packed was jammies to sleep in, a change of clothes to wear home, tooth brush, toothpaste, hair brush...and the 3rd time I got a little vain and packed my make up too :) For baby I packed a going home outfit, and wipes. They have blankies, and diapers (I am however cloth diapering this time, so we might bring those with us too), so I saw no reason to pack that stuff. Oh, and the boppy.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I took a lot less my 2nd time because I knew exactly what I needed (it had only been 15 months since I had my 1st child).

I'm 36 1/2 weeks and haven't even started packing.  Heck I don't even have a carseat yet (then again, I don't have a car right now).  I know exactly what I'm bringing I've just been too lazy to gather it up an put it in a bag.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I took much less the second and third time and the only thing I took for the baby were the take home outfit, a couple of flannel blankets and that was it. The rest of the bag was clothes for me and my bathroom goods. I didn't even pack my bag until I was 38 weeks both times!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2010