HAve you ever wanted to die your hair red?

GigantaursMommy

Asked by GigantaursMommy at 11:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It always sounds like a good idea, but I would NEVER be able to pull it off! So yes, I've thought about it, but will never move forward with it! How about you?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• YES... and I have red hair :D

I tried to get it a brighter red and it turned black cherry! It was the day before pictures my sophomore year of high school. Man it was embarrassing!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes i have.
    And i do think i could pull it off.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My hair has been pretty much every color you can think of, and then some! It's just it's normal color now though, with a blonde streak.
    MommyLady

Answer by MommyLady at 11:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

•  I have wanted to, and I did a couple of times. With my piercing green eyes and pale skin, it was a great color for me! But I preferred black more than red. These days, though, I leave my hair dye-free and actually love my color now that it's darker than it was when I got Married.

ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• nope but that is mainly because I already have red hair...haahaa... I will probably dye it when I start getting gray (because us red heads hair FADES and becomes very dull looking as it goes gray). And when I'm really old I've decided I'm going to whiten my hair a little bit.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 12:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yep, and I've had red hair for over 5 years as a result.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• When I was 16 I wanted my hair black and red...well that was the 80's and my hair was blonde with natural highlites and my boyfriend at the time talked me out of it...I look back and I'm happy he did
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have colored my hair red since I was 11. Except for a handful of times. I love my hair red.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• That is one color I have to say No about. I have been all shades or brown and blond, but not red.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2010