Whens the last time you had a party at your house...

...that wasn't for the kids? What did you do?

LancesMom

Asked by LancesMom at 12:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's been over 5 years. We had a bbq and invited the entire extended family.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Right after Christmas 2008. It was the going-away party for my DH before he went to Iraq.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• June 21st of 2008. It was for my husband's college graduation (was feeling not myself that day and found out I was pregnant a week later.)
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Never.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I think it was back in May if I'm not mistaken. It was more like a get together. We had a BBQ with another family. We watched a movie and chatted while the kids played.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• invited some family over to my house for some drinks over a year ago. we did it every so often on weekends. we drink and talk is what we did and usually played poker or texas or anything with cards
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• 3 years ago before I was even pregnant
    It was just a gathering with my SO's friends

We bar-b-cued, got some cake, drank some liquor...It was fun, it ended around 3am so pretty late and people even had to sleep on the floor because they were too wasted
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Good Question....I really do not remember having one in this house and we have been here 3 yrs but the last house we had my sons 2nd birthday party right before moving here and he is almost 6
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2010