why is he so "in love" with me all of a sudden

dont get my wrong its flattering...but it seems all of a sudden my 1yr old boy is obsessed...he gets out of his bed in the middle of the night sometimes 3x to come into my bed and cuddle with me...wich is strange because he never used to want to cuddle..and ive never co-slept before so...why do you think hes doing it...not only that but when he gets hurt or is scared or mad he runs to me and refuses everyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Awwww idk but it is soooo sweet!! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would say he is becoming a mamas boy lol and there is nothing wrong with that
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It's a phase. and when it's gone, it's a long time, if ever, that it happens again. So steal just as many of those kisses and loves and snuggles as you can....
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• How cute, my dd went through this with me now she's nuts about her dad.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I dunno your situation...but my dd got like this when I got pregnant...and my mom worked at daycare and said it happened all the time. The kids start acting "weird" and then a week or so later the stick has a pink line! If that's possible in your case, then it's more than likely just a phase of sudden adoration. My daughter has had much shorter versions of these even when I was NOT pregnant...so just enjoy them.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If that's NOT possible*
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• erinhill226 i am 35 weeks pregnant...i never thought of it like that....thanks...hes been like that for a couple months now too...
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010