Peeing on the floor?!

So it seems everytime I take my son to get his bath and I take his clothes and diaper off first in the livingroom he pees on my floor, but if i take his clothes and diaper off in the bathroom he doesn't need to pee at all. I have tried over and over to do it in the bathroom so I can show him, when he looks like he is fixing to pee, to pee in the potty.

When he pees on the floor, he looks at me afterwards with this look of I know I shouldn't have done this here look.

He is 17 months almost 18 months old now and we haven't began potty training yet so any advice? He is terrified of our toilet and I haven't had the money to buy a potty ring or potty chair yet.

Any advice on how to get him to tell me he needs to pee before it happens on the floor?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think he might be ready for potty training. Maybe put a potty in the room you hang out in the most and see if he takes to it.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• your best bet would be to wait and just take his clothes off in the bathroom.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2010