What's the stupidest commercial you can think of?

I hate the law firm commercials that go a little like this:

"If you have taken Drug X and suffered hives, a heart attack, or death, call us at...."

I mean, if you've suffered DEATH, you aren''t going to be too handy with a phone, are you?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh Beth, those are the best. I love freecreditreport.com commercials.

I can't stand any of the BK commercials. Too Creepy for me.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 6:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The herpes medication commercials. There is always a picture perfect couple canoeing down beautiful rivers or mountain biking in some gorgeous land. It makes herpes look like it's some sort of adventure! Almost makes me wish I had them.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• lol well obviously you can't call if you've suffered death. But your family members sure can sue.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 12:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The Dell lollipop one drive me nuts. Oh and the zoosk one with the clumsy couple makes me wanna smack them
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• that STUPID motor oil commercial about "thinkin' with your dip stick Johnny"
    that does it for me.
    soccerjunki

Answer by soccerjunki at 12:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Haha! How about this new razor commercial for the Schick Quattro Trim Style?

I just noticed the other day that when the woman walks by these topiaries (bushes!) they become trimmed into popular bikini wax shapes. Like the "landing strip" and the classic upside triangle. LOL. I cracked up when I actually watched this commercial and paid attention for the first time. So corny! Did they have to make it literal: Hey, this will trim your bush!

Here's one of their ads:
    http://www.quattroforwomen.com/media_trimstyle.php
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• How bout that diaper commercial with that baby who is wearing jean huggies or something, he poos in blue. Do you know which one Im talking about? So silly
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The Huggies Jeans diapers commercial. For one, it's stupid. For two, people here don't need an excuse to not dress their children.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Why were his overalls unhooked? Hmm?

*POP* dum dum dum dum...

I think the worst one is the Pedigree Optimal Pooper one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3da12qHf0

I don't know what's more disturbing, the dog discussing his status as an optimal pooper or the fact that it's really David Duchovny playing the dog.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I can't stand the fish sticks one with the little girl asking her mom if she'd ever caught a minced fish!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2010